Link Fund Solutions Limited (“LFS”) as the Authorised Corporate Director of the Fund has, as of Monday 3rd June 2019, obtained the agreement of the Fund's Depositary to suspend dealing in shares in the Fund, with immediate effect and until further notice.
After consideration of all relevant circumstances relating to the Fund’s assets, we have, in conjunction with Woodford Investment Management Limited (“Woodford”), the appointed Investment Manager, come to the conclusion it is in the best interests of all investors in the Fund to suspend the issue, cancellation, sale, redemption and transfer of shares in the Fund.
Following an increased level of redemptions, this period of suspension is intended to protect the investors in the Fund by allowing Woodford, as previously communicated to investors, time to reposition the element of the Fund's portfolio invested in unquoted and less liquid stocks, into more liquid investments.
During the period that share dealing is suspended no requests to redeem, purchase or transfer shares in the Funds will be accepted. When LFS elects to resume dealing in the shares of the Fund, we will write to all investors informing them of this fact.
We will keep all investors appropriately informed about the suspension, including its likely duration.
If investors have any questions regarding the suspension or winding up of the Fund please contact us on 0333 300 0381 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 10th January 2020 - Investor Letter regarding the winding-up of the LF Equity Income Fund
- Friday 13th December 2019 - Investor Letter regarding the winding-up of the LF Equity Income Fund
- Tuesday 15th October 2019 - Investor Letter regarding the winding-up of the LF Woodford Equity Income Fund
- Monday 23rd September 2019 - Letter to all Investors regarding the continuation of the Fund suspension
- Friday 23rd August 2019 - Letter to all investors regarding the continuation of the Fund suspension
- Monday 29th July 2019 - Letter to all investors regarding the continuation of the Fund suspension
- Monday 1st July 2019 - Letter to all investors regarding the extension of the Fund suspension
- Monday 3rd June 2019 - Letter to all investors informing them of suspension